Friday, September 25, 2020

Bedtime Story: The Reading Dragon by Herb Leonhard

 

Read for: Recently added/ Children's Books

Synopsis: "The Story is a tale of a dragon who loves to read. With the help of his fairy friends, he goes on a quest to find a chess master dragon who can save his castle from being destroyed by giants."

My Review: I received this book as part of a Kickstarter campaign. I love Leonhard's illustration style, there are so many little details to look at on each page. The story is a fun one as well, who doesn't like dragons and libraries and quests? It also has a good bit of problem solving in the story. I think this is a book that kids will enjoy coming back to again and again to enjoy the beautiful illustrations that suck you into this magical world.

My Rating: This is such a beautiful book to have on our shelves.  I wish Munchkin was still really into picture books, though he did really enjoy looking at the details of these illustrations.  I give it a rating of Four Paws.


Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment