Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday Reading List

It is Monday again, and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Soul Riders: Jorvik Calling by Helena Dahlgren
Ranger of Marzanna by Jon Skovron
Red Hood by Elena K. Arnold
Penguin Problems by Jory John (Bedtime Story)
Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (Date Night with a Book/ After Dark)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Mexican Gothic
A Highlander is Coming to Town
Mastered by Her Mates
I Needed a Viking
Read it and Weep
Penguin Problems
Book Fiesta


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 98 of 320
The Phoenix Empress by K. Arsenault Rivera - Audio/Print - on page 67 of 544
A Heartfelt Christmas Promise by Nancy Naigle - Ebook - on page 46 of 352



Pages Read/ Time Listened
715:33 Hours Listened (18:12 listened this week)
22,165 Pages Read (822 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking - READ
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift) - READ
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Ranger of Marzanna - READ
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
This Will Kill That - UNHAUL
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due
All My Loving - READ
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Mexican Gothic - READ
Fable - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



We are into our second week of life getting back to normal, Munchkin is in school full time, Hubby has been working a bit of overtime and I am able to work in the office full time without the little distraction of Munchkin.  All of that means more reading time for me! I do have a little less on the weekends and evenings with football being back on TV but I still have way more reading time than I used to and I think it is starting to show. 

I don't know about you but I am beyond ready for autumn to officially begin.  I have already started with the big knit sweaters and started diving into my more atmospheric and spooky books. Keep an eye on the reviews coming up because there have been some unexpectedly great ones already!

What are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment