Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday Reading List

 It is Monday again, and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Max Meow: Cat Crusader by John Gallagher 
Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
The Reading Dragon by Herb Leonhard (Bedtime Story)
A Thief Among the Trees by Sabaa Tahir and Nicole Andelfinger & Illustrated by Sonia Liao (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

A Heartfelt Christmas Promise
A Touch of Cinnamon
A Splash of Vanilla
Nailing Studs
The Reading Dragon
Johnny Boo
About a Dog


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 98 of 320
Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton - Print/Audio - on page 61 of 416



Pages Read/ Time Listened
734:44 Hours Listened (19:11 listened this week)
22,969 Pages Read (804 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking - READ
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift) - READ
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Ranger of Marzanna - READ
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
This Will Kill That - UNHAUL
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due
All My Loving - READ
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Mexican Gothic - READ
Fable - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



As many books as I read this last week, not a single one was from my recently purchase or past year TBR! So many books borrowed this last week! Not that I am complaining, I have been wanting to use my library more, I just wish that my holds would come available a little more staggered LOL.  Anyway, it was a great reading week and I am looking forward to more great books, especially looking at my TBR for the next two months, I am so excited for all the books I plan to read, it is hard to narrow down what to pick up first.

How do  you decide on your next book with so many great ones calling to be read?

No comments:

Post a Comment