Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Voices: The Final Hours of Joan of Arc by David Elliott
The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
Start Your Engines by Ace Landers (Early Reader)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Crossover
Warrior of the Wild
The World According to Humphrey
Rogue Protocol
Pioneer Sisters


Currently Reading:
The Wild Robot by Peter Brown - Print - on page 173 of 279
Malice by John Gwynne - Print - on page 58 of 672
Binti: The Night Masquerade by Nnedi Okorafor - Audio - 22%



Pages Read/ Time Listened
196:41 Hours Listened (11:27 listened this week)
7,703 Pages Read (382 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Snow Gypsy
WarDance
Warsong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I don't know where the past week went! It was so busy at the office and at home but I don't really have anything to show for it.  I am finally getting caught up though after spending most of the previous week down with a migraine.  I will definitely be listening to more audio books in the coming weeks and I finish cramming for my first craft bazaar, I have a lot of work to do before it starts.  On that note, my TBR this month was kind of tossed out the window. I was doing really well focusing on Middle Grade March but I really needed some more mature reading content for a while, luckily I have had the Booktube SFF Short List books to focus on.

Did you see that the Dewey's Readathon is coming up in 2 weeks?! I feel like it is super early this year, usually it is at the end of April.  I will be joining, but again it will be mostly audio books.  Are you going to be able to join in? What books do you like to read during a readathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment