Thursday, December 14, 2017

Stress Free Holidays: Set a Music Playlist

Welcome to my Stress Free Holidays series, I will be sharing some tips to reduce the amount of stress this time of year puts on all of us.  Some are ones I have used, some are ones I will be instituting this year, and some I will be using in the future.  If you have any great ways to reduce the amount of stress please feel free to share them with us!


I know this seems like just another thing to add to your to do list but I think it is worth it.  It can be a fun and relaxing night for you of picking your favorite songs, or maybe a fun night with the family that sparks conversations, memories and just a lot of family time.  It will also be something to listen to while you wrap, or bake or to listen to on Christmas day.  No one will have to remember to change the CDs or fiddle with the music, no worries about lulls in conversations.  You can set up the play list on the computer or the itunes or even on Youtube like I did, no matter what way you did just make sure it has several songs that you and your family enjoy.   And if you don't have time, maybe at least find a play list that someone else has put together that you enjoy, just something to get you in the spirit and keep the good holiday feelings going.  

Here is the playlist I set up on youtube one night while enjoying a glass of wine.  I have since put it on my TV (using the Amazon Fire Stick Youtube App) and listened to it while decorating a bit, wrapping and making my Chex Mix.  You can feel free to use it too if you like.





2 comments:

  1. I have my Christmas playlist but it’s getting a bit stale. I should spice it up. Great tips! Keep ‘em coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have an MP3 player or anything so I always had to keep switching CDs and if I wasn't on top of the music someone would just turn on the TV and that is not something I want. So this will be one less chore nagging at me all day on Christmas.

      Delete