Thursday, December 14, 2017

Advent Reads Day 14: See Santa Nap by David Milgrim

Welcome to Advent Reads!
This is an event I have had on my blog for several years running now.  Each evening I feature a different holiday themed book. Think of it as your Book Advent Calendar! I post a variety of holiday books including romance, children's, middle-grade, mystery, paranormal, and I try to find some that are other holiday celebrations than Christmas too. I hope you will stop by each evening to see what new book I have for you!

Read for: Early Reader Challenge

Synopsis: "After delivering presents Santa needs a nap, but Otto and his friends like their gifts so much that Santa cannot find a quiet place to sleep."

My Review: It is a little more difficult than I expected to find Leveled readers for the holiday season, so I had to grab this one when I saw it; little did I know what a big hit it would be. This is a silly book about Santa working hard all night and just wanting a nap but not getting the rest he wants. It is a great pre-level one book with simple sentences and words, lots of repetition and a fun story to keep young readers interested. Munchkin absolutely loved this one, especially since one of his new words this month is see.

My Rating: This was a great book, Munchkin loved being able to pick out his class words and being able to read the simple sentences was great for him.  This is a great pre-level one book and we give it a rating of Four Paws.


No comments:

Post a Comment