Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Edge of the Blade by Jeffe Kennedy (After Dark)
Dinotrux To the Rescue by Emily Sollinger (Early Reader)
All By Myself by Mercer Mayer (Bedtime Story)
The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle (Graphic Novel)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Closed Like a Fist
Ice Like Fire
Moose and Mouse
What to Do with a Box


 
Currently Reading:
 

I Will Always Write Back by Caitlin Alifirenka - print - on page 78 of 392




 Books to be Read Soon:



 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
23:54 Hours Listened (12:58 listened this week)
3,817 Pages Read (460 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Be Like a Bird by Monika Schroder
Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
Viking Warrior Rising by Asa Maria Bradley

Books Read From My Shelves
Ice Like Fire


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! Cold season is the worst! Thankfully the nasty head cold Hubby brought home and shared was fairly fast moving, by Friday last week I was nearly better and an extra bonus was that Munchkin didn't catch it (thanks to my every functioning free moment being dedicated to disinfecting).  As a result of being so out of it and all the cleaning, I didn't get nearly as much reading done as I would have hoped. Can you believe it is almost the end of January already?!

This week is a big week for us, we have a lot going on, we have to prepare for the upcoming Super Bowl party and Hubby's birthday.  We have a meeting and tour scheduled for one of the 2 kindergartens we are considering for Munchkin (I cannot believe that he is starting kindergarten this year)! Munchkin has also requested to learn how to ski, so we will be starting that venture hopefully on Sunday, depending on weather and health. So mixed in with my reading I will have a full schedule but it should be an exciting one!

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sick of the cold and snow. I prefer it over summer but the sickness that comes with it needs to stop! Good luck looking for a school for Munchkin. I can't believe he's that old already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys have really gotten a lot of snow this year! We have only had a total of maybe 10" and it has been in the 40s for the most part so far. I really hate the constant colds of this time of year. I know, it is crazy that he is almost 5! Getting to be such a big boy.

      Delete