Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Thanksgiving on Thursday by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Starfire by Jennifer Lynn Alvarez
Baby Dolphin's First Day by Peter and Connie Roop (Early Reader)
I am Sharing by Mercer Mayer (Bedtime Story)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

High Tide in Hawaii - 5pts
Angel of Fire - 3pts
Read Bottom Up - 5pts
Gruffalo's Child - 1pt
David Gets In Trouble - 1pt
Brave Firefighters - 1pt
 
Currently Reading:





 Books to be Read Soon:

Tale of Elske by Cynthia Voigt
HeartMate Series by Robin D. Owens
 

Total Points Earned
  185 points + 16 points + 10 points for 24 hours listened = 211 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 906
Total Points Spent this Year: 699

Pages Read/ Time Listened
174:18 Hours Listened (7:34 listened this week)
31,182 Pages Read (431 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank goodness, we are all healthy here again and just before it became so insanely hot and humid too! I must admit it was a pretty slow reading week for me because I got a little wrapped up in the Olympics! I have watch more TV in the past week than I have in the entire past 6 months. More importantly preseason Football has also started and draft day nears for fantasy. I am last year's champion and I want another killer season this year so there is a lot of research going on!

I hope you are all staying cool in this summer heat (at least up here in the northern hemisphere).
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I had a nasty head cold that's morphed into a sinus infection. Not that having a cold in the winter doesn't suck but there's just something particularly awful about a summer cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck, I hope you feel better soon, sinus infections are the worst!

      Delete