Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Buffalo before Breakfast by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood - 3pts
Prep - 3pts
Tigers at Twilight - 5pts
Curious George Takes a Train - 1pt
Only, Always and Forever - 3pts
Let it Out - 3pts
Best Dad in the Sea - 1pt

 
Currently Reading:

Tale of Birle by Cynthia Voigt - PB - on page 98 of 416


 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
 210 points + 19 points earned = 229 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 673
Total Points Spent this Year: 444

Pages Read/ Time Listened
115:47 Hours Listened (10:30 listened this week)
22,641 Pages Read (876 this week)

Books Added to Shelves




Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So first things first, I must apologize for the complete lack of posts last week. I went from normal after vacation busy to totally loose your mind, never sleep insane. The office absolutely exploded and that is where I do all of my blogging, so obviously work takes precedence over all personal hobbies. I totally dropped the ball at home too, I had zero motivation for house work. By the time I would get home each night I was barely up for preparing dinner for Munchkin and getting him to bed before I wanted to curl up in bed with a book for an hour before crashing.  We also had a little set back with Munchkin, the last 6 months have been amazing, we have finally worked through most of his sleeping issues and have been either sleeping through the night or only getting up once or twice. I don't know if transitioning to Pre-K and a new class, or vacation and then returning to home is setting him off but we are once again back to waking up anywhere from 6 to 10 times a night. So, we are all a little over tired and cranky around here.  Oh how I wish he had inherited my sleeping habits of conking out and not moving again until the alarm goes off in the morning!!

So anyway, I hope that we have a better week this week and I will do my best to get ahead with the scheduling again so there isn't another black out of posting.

Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no. I'm sorry to hear about Munckin not sleeping. I want kids but I also want to sleep. It's a toss up. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I do love my sleep but we have certainly been lacking for quite some time. I think that most kids do sleep better than Munchkin, he has been an extremely poor sleeper since the beginning.

      Delete