Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Spring Readathon - Halfway Check In

It has been a great reading day, it went surprisingly well with Munchkin.  I think having a cloudy, rainy day helped with the cuddle up and read mood.  I was able to continue reading even when he lost interest and wanted to watch a movie or play Lego. Now thankfully he is in bed and I hope to read some more and be a little more focused (well at least until I fall asleep too)
 
So here is my update so far:
 
Currently reading:  One Night of Sin
Books finished: Adventures of Beekle, If You Give a Dog a Donut, Secret Pizza Party, I am Helping, A Big Guy took my Ball, Foolish Tortoise, Pit Crew Pups, Owls, Ewoks Join the Fight, Flying High, Zeg and the Egg, Beast Keeper, Hounds of Hades, Steeds of the Gods, Dragon Healer, Dogs of War, Angela Asgard's Assassin, Apollo, Goodnight Darth Vader, Esio Trot, Gone Fishing
Pages read: 1,623
Time Listened: None
Running total of pages read: 1,623
Amount of time spent reading: 10.5 hours
Running total of time spent reading: 10.5 hours
Snacks: Gummy Bears
Reading Spot: Couch
 
 
Up Next:
I will be reading One Night of Sin now, I need a break from all this early chapter books and mythology.  After that I will move on to either the Magic Tree House books or Princess and the Hound.
 
 
 
Good luck to all you other fellow readers as we hit the downhill stretch of the Readathon!

2 comments:

  1. Now you have some down time. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun reading but after staying up late reading my own books and the early morning wake up call from Munchkin, I was so beat on Sunday!

      Delete