Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller (Audio)
Forest of Secrets by Erin Hunter
Show Me, Baby by Cherise Sinclair (After Dark)
Tadpole Trouble by H.A. Rey (Bedtime Story)
Fables Vol. 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers by Bill Willingham (Graphic Novel)
Whatchagot Stew by Patrick F. McManus (Mini Review)
When Love Finds You in Camelot, Tennessee by Janice Hanna (Mini Review)
Crazy, VA by Shannon Hill (Mini Review)
A Suitable Wife by Carol Burnside (Mini Review)
 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Master of Freedom = 3pts
Rose = 3pts
Rising Storm = 5pts
Mane Squeeze = 3pts
 
Currently Reading:

The Lost Continent by Bill Bryson - Audio - 53%
Novice by Taran Matharu - Kindle - 46%

 Books to be Read Soon:


Princesses of Myth Series by Esther Friesner
Warriors Series by Erin Hunter


 

Total Points Earned
   127 points + 14pts earned this week

Pages Read/ Time Listened
28,108 pages read (1,346 read this week)
70:26 listening time 


Books Added to Shelves

The Candle Star by Michelle Isenhoff - BookBub Freebie
The Heir by Kiera Cass - Audible Monthly Download

Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I can't believe that I missed posting last week, I think that is the first post I have missed in quite some time. I guess that is what vacation brain does to you.  I just rolled in the book (yes singular) from vacation week in with this week's post. I hate short weeks, it was a complete mad house at the office last week not to mention catch up at home from vacation and the holiday weekend. So I really didn't get many books read.

I will have my monthly challenge update posted later today and I think I am still trucking along. We are almost half way through the year so I better make sure I am still on top of these things.

I hope you have been enjoying the Pen to Paper posts, I have many more planned! Make sure you get in on that giveaway too ;)  I will be starting up some new content this month too. I am slowly easing myself into a wider variety as opposed to just reviews. I truly hope you enjoy everything but if there is something you want to see or don't want to see anymore please let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment