Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mini Reviews: Whatchagot Stew, Love Finds You in Camelot, Tennessee, Crazy VA and More

So with reading and reviewing so many books, I am running out of days in which to share them with you.  I am going to start posting Mini Reviews of books that I read through out the month but couldn't find the time to post on the last Sunday of each month.
 
 
 
A clean romance but so blah and pretty religious too. It just wasn't my cup of tea. One Paw and a Stump Wag.
 
 
A fun and quirky combination of memoir and cookbook. Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
Not really a mystery as I expected, yet a fun and entertaining light read. Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
A light romance read, some tough issues but it only glazes over them. Fluffy but forgettable. Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment