Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015 Dewey's Readathon - Update #1

 
Wow, sometimes the hours just fly by! Of course the first rush of the day with Dewey's is always exciting, it is the later part of the day and into the wee hours that time starts to slow.
 
 
If you have been following my twitter feed ( @EasternSunset9 ) you already know what I have been doing with my day. But here it all is in one place.
 
Currently reading: Just finished Rush so in between books
Books finished: Just a Little Music, Go Go Go, Mr. Noisy, Ponies Love Pets, Just Saving My Money, Ares, Ravine, Rush
Pages read: 382
Time Listened: 2:43
Running total of pages read: 382
Amount of time spent reading: 5:15
Running total of time spent reading: 5:15
Snacks: Bowl of berries this morning. Now it is time for the little cucumber sandwiches, a few olive bites and mini caprese bites and some tea to keep me going.
Reading Spot: I have been reading (well listening to an audio book) in our guest room (which is super cluttered) while working on some crafts. Now Munchkin & Hubby are on their way out the door so I can move this reading party to the glider in the living room.
 
 
Up Next:
 
Up next on my reading list is Into the Wild and either Saga Vol. 1 & 2 or Hinterkind Vol. 1.
 
 
 
Hope your reading day is going well! See you in a few more hours with another update!



2 comments:

  1. It's harder to keep going after awhile isn't it? Nice of Hubby to take Munchkin for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to have a quiet house to read in, I was able to read Into the Woods front to back without interruption!

      Delete