Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Veil of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald (Audio Book Review)
The Queen's Dagger by Merilee Andelin Saunders
The Beast in Him by Shelly Laurenston (After Dark)
Mr. Grumpy by Robert Hargreaves (Bedtime Story)

 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Pete's Big Lunch = 1pt
Sea Glass = 3pts
Nobody's Prize = 5pts
The Unleashing = 3pts
Follow the Leader = 1pt
Pout Pout Fish = 1pt
I'm a Bulldozer = 1pt
Scuffy the Tugboat = 1pt
Pout Pout Fish and the Big Big Dark = 1pt

 
Currently Reading:

The Borrower by Rebecca Makkai - Audio - 86%
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder - Kindle - on page 86 of 424


 Books to be Read Soon:

I Loved I Lost I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci (Mount TBR)
Princesses of Myth Series by Esther Friesner


 

Total Points Earned
 66 +19 earned this week + 10pts for 10K pages + 10pts for completed children's book challenge =  105 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
20,313 pages read (1,250 read this week)
35:07 listening time


Books Added to Shelves


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the crazy rush that was Easter I felt so out of sorts. I couldn't even concentrate on sitting down to read. Thankfully that only lasted a little over a day! The good thing about being forced to host Easter is that all the chores for the week are pretty much done. I was able to focus on some little projects and of course reading.

I think I did over estimate how many books I would be able to read this month, especially the print books. I have such a limited time to read at home and usually end up so involved in a book on the Kindle at work that I end up continuing that story first.  I plan to work on that this week, it is supposed to be beautiful weather (finally) and I plan to take a day off work when hubby and Munchkin are both out of the house.

I have started working on some of the new posts and content for the blog. I will have some reviews coming up in a slightly different style and the Pen to Paper posts will be starting the 2nd week in May (I am already scheduled up until then). I am also working on some crafts and recipe posts too.

Busy, Busy, Busy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment