Sunday, December 7, 2014

Advent Reads Day 7: Snow Kissed by Cindy K. Green

 
Synopsis: "Today is one of those days Logan Reilly wished he?d stayed in bed. Not only does he have to deal with the annoying Winter Wonderland Carnival but his close friend, that whimsical lover of snow, Holly Armstrong, is leaving town forever. The question is why didn?t she tell him and why today, of all days, does he realize she might be more than a friend?
Holly can no longer stay in town knowing the man she loves only sees her as a friend. It?s time to move on; besides she has other career prospects.

As the carnival unfolds, watch God work in amazing ways. Can He change Holly's mind and make her stay? Can He help Logan see beyond the friendship? Only time can tell."


My Review: This was a pretty short story and I wish there was a little more to it but with that said I completely fell in love with the characters, especially Logan. A beautiful, light, clean romance that does mention religion but doesn't push the issue on the readers, it is simply a part of the characters story. Honestly what woman hasn't wanted a guy to ask her to stay (or follow in my case)? I got the feel goods from this book and sometimes that's all you want.
 
My Rating: This was a cute, sweet and short romance. Perfect for these cold snowy nights. I give this one a rating of Four Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment