Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Advent Reads Day 17: Christmas Cottage by Samantha Chase

 
Synopsis: "Any couple who spends the night in the Christmas cottage shall have love everlasting... Lacey Quinn did not believe in happily ever after or the legend of the Christmas cottage. As maid of honor for her best friend Ava, her duties included decorating the cottage for the newlyweds. It was a simple enough task, but she hadn't counted on sexy Ean Callahan, the bride-to-be's brother, to be assisting her. Spending the evening ensconced in the overly romantic setting while a blizzard howls outside has Lacey wondering if fairy tales really do come true..."


My Review: I really enjoyed this book, it was almost a little too short for me. I really enjoyed the characters, they were both fun and emotional at the appropriate times. The story line is what you would expect as was the conclusion but it was still fun to read. It is a good little romance to curl up on the couch with to pass a stormy night.
 
My Rating:  Yummy, I want to go to a isolated cottage with my hubby. This book captures you and makes you want things.  I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.

No comments:

Post a Comment