Monday, October 20, 2014

What's for Dinner? (26)

What's for Dinner is a little insight into my life for you every Monday night. I carefully plan out meals for the week ahead of time and do my shopping over the weekend.  So I wanted to start sharing with you one of the recipes or dinners I am most looking forward to each week.
 
 
 
So I usually cook all week long, about 3 to 4 meals planned with recipes and everything.  However, when the weekend comes, I relinquish the kitchen and pretty much only prepare snacks and breakfast for Munchkin.  Hubby gets run of the kitchen and I will even offer to clean up after he is done, because it is so worth it!
 
Now he almost never works off a recipe, he might look at a few to get an idea but then he just runs with it.  It blows my mind that he can work like a Chopped chef and just pull random food out of the fridge and make a gourmet meal!
 
This last weekend he decided to make a stuffed pork loin . . .
 
Before:
 
And after:
 
 
With a dinner plate like this
 
What woman in their right mind would have ever turned down a proposal?! Wait until I share some of his Italian cooking! This next weekend he promises a taste of Italy with eggplant parm, meatballs, lasagna and all with homemade sauce!
 
 


1 comment: