Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Song of the Lioness Series by Tamora Pierce (Alanna)
From My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin
Goddess of the Sea by PC Cast (After Dark)
Meet My Cats by Lesley Anne Ivory (Bedtime Story)

 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Jingle Bells
Frankenstein
Secrets at Sea
Bathing and the Single Girl
Porcupine Named Fluffy
Winter Lights
Happy Halloween, Little Critter
The Note
Kissing Santa
Santa's Ninja Elves
Paddington Treasury
A Christmas Carol

 
Currently Reading:

Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens - PB - on page 32 of 425
Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill - Audio - switched to HC - on page 68 of 496





 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:

Unique and Beautiful Book Shops - I love the van bookshop in Portugal and the scenery of the one in Norway (and to think an entire town of books).

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew! What a week and weekend!! I cannot believe how much reading I got done, between work and home I squeaked out every second I could.  Dewey's went better than I thought it would considering how much I had going on that day, but one of these days it will go exactly how I plan it!  Did you participate in Dewey? How did your day go?

I have another big week planned for this coming week (the boss is out and this girl will read).  I am trying to get way ahead on my reading so next month will be open for a lot of writing!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment