Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Blaze of Glory by M. Garzon
The Destroyer by Jianne Carlo (After Dark)
Three Little Pigs (Bedtime Story)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Woman Who Rides Like a Man
Blaze of Glory
Horse Crazy

 
Currently Reading:

My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin - PB - on page 15 of
Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens - PB - on page 32 of 425
Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill - Audio - 18%
Bathing and the Single Girl by Christine Elise McCarthy - Kindle - on page 62 of 310




 Books to be Read Soon:
 

Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:

Scientific study on Ereaders v. Print Books


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of getting back into the swing of things though I feel so far behind on everything. Sometimes I wonder if vacations are worth it!  Of course instead of cleaning the house and getting caught up I have been frantically reading because I have so many books I want to share with you in October. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment