Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 2014 Challenge Update

We are now 3/4s of the way through the year and suddenly the year seems to be flying past to the point I am beginning to wonder if I will in fact complete all my challenges!
 
So here we go:
 
 
Mental Illness Advocacy Challenge
This challenge is complete however I do have one more book I would like to read for this challenge, maybe in the fall.
 
 
 
Series Challenge
Wow I have completed 9 whole series so far this year! I am still determined to finish the Harry Potter series, and possibly the Icemark series too.
 
Series #1: Harry Potter - Book 1, Book 2,
Series #2: Secret of the Unicorn Queen - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 4, Book 5, Book 6 - Series Complete!
Series #3: Rose Harbor - Book 1, Book 1.5, Book 2, Book 3 - Complete
Series #4: Firebrand - Book #1, Book #2, Book #3 - Series Complete!
Series #5: Gifted Series - Book #1, Book #2, Book #3 - Series Complete!
Series #6: Master of the Mountain - Book 1, Book 1.5, Book 2, Book 2.5, Book 3, Book 4 - Series Complete (for now, I am sure there will be more books but none are set to release this year).
Series #7: Dakota Series -  Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 4 - Series Complete!
Series #8: Vampire Warrior Kings Series - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3 - Series Complete!
Series #9: Firelight Series - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 3.5 - Series Complete
Series #10: Woods Family Series - Book 1 (read previously), Book 2, Book 3, Book 4, Book .5 - Series Complete
Series #11: Icemark Series -
 
 
 
Audio Book Challenge
Whoop! Another challenge complete! I still have a couple more audio books I plan to read yet this year too.
 
8. Stay
9. Rider
11. The Cry of the Icemark - in progress
 
 
 
 
Graphic Novel Challenge
Yup that is yet another challenge complete! I have a couple more GNs that I plan on reading before the end of the year, but am happy to mark yet another challenge off the list.
 
10. Relish
24. Fables: 1001 Nights of Snowfall
 
 
  
 
 
 
Mount TBR
Still slowly plugging away at this one, I am beginning to really worry about this challenge.  I am going to say it was because I did a lot of re-reading this last month for my blogiversary but now it is time to crack down.
 
3. Beauty

Erotica Challenge
 
Another Challenge Completed!! Woohoo! I even signed up for this one a little late and completed and surpassed my goal (and will probably continue to do so).
 
 23. Beg
 
 
 
 
 
Only three months to go and I guess now that I look back over all these challenges I am doing pretty good. 5 of my 8 challenges are complete, still working away at my Mount TBR, Equine Challenge and Goodreads Challenge.  Only 11 more books on the Mount TBR Challenge and 9 more books the Equine Challenge so if I work hard I can get both of them complete.
 
My Goodreads book count stands at 249 of my final goal of 260 I am hoping to have this challenge complete by the end of the month so I don't have to worry about it while working on Nanowrimo!
 
 
How are your challenges going? Have you started completing challenges? Are you starting to plan next year's challenges yet (because I am)?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment