Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Moonspell by Gwen Hansen
Pressed Pennies by Steven Manchester
Master of the Abyss by Cherise Sinclair (After Dark)
Journey by Aaron Becker (Bedtime Stories)
Athena: The Grey Eyed Goddess by George O'Connor (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Doms of Dark Haven 2
Secret Zoo
Reflections of Queen Snow White
Bad Beginnings
Dinosaurs before Dark
Life Lessons from a Ranch Horse
Between Light and Dark
The Strange Case of Origami Yoda


 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Perfect Match by Kristin Higgins - PB - on Page 243 of 441
Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272
How to Stuff a Wild Zucchini by Heather Horrocks - PB - on Page 43 of 265




 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich (Requested Review)
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tried to ride the adrenaline wave coming off Dewey's Readathon last week not to mention clear out some of these books I have been partially through for some time.  I feel myself starting to lag and loosing interest. I need to push through so I can find something new and exciting to read again. While I didn't get through most of them I have gotten a lot of reading and preparing done for Children's book week!

It finally got nice over the weekend here so Munchkin, Hubby and I spent a bunch of our time outside cleaning up the yard and in the garage cleaning and organizing. Time to start that spring cleaning, ugh! I like the feeling of starting fresh but I hate the process (and of course I cringe and finding spiders).



I thought spring had finally arrived and jumped in finger nails first this last week with Turquoise and Caicos, the picture doesn't do this pretty sea green justice

At the end of last week I wanted to do a bright color, and had this color called Oh My Melon, I ordered it online thinking it would be a nice pinkish coral but it turned out to be a rather bright pink. I decided I could tone the color down with these really pretty decals I have been waiting to use.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment