Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Lost and Found in Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber
Codename Chimera by J.K. Persy
If Only by Cherise Sinclair (After Dark)
Where is Love Biscuit by Alyssa Satin Capucilli (Bedtime Story)
Friendship is Magic Vol.1 by Kate Cook (Graphic Novel)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

To Tame a Wild Heart
Flame of Olympus


 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
100 Cupboards by ND Wilson - PB - on Page 209 of 289
Making the Rounds with Oscar by Dave Dosa - Audio - 35%
Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins - PB - on page 36 of 441
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine - Kindle- 4%
The Collection of Heng Souk by S.R. Wilsher - Kindle - 26%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich (Requested Review)
From My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)
Hard as You Can by Laura Kaye
Not Just Spirited by Chynna Laird (MIA)
Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens (Mount TBR)
Firebringer Trilogy by Meredith Ann Pierce (Series & Mount TBR)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
So I have been bouncing around with my reading again, probably because I have all these new books I can't wait to read but I had a reading plan for the next couple of months.  So I am having a hard time focusing, but that said I did get some reading done and am re-arranging my reading schedule to include some of the new books before I go crazy!

I also lost some reading time this week as Munchkin had surgery on Tuesday to put tubes in his ears and wanted to snuggle most of the day afterwards. He also had an additional physical therapy appointment on Thursday. I am looking forward to hopefully having a happy, healthy Munchkin come summer *crosses fingers*


I decided since it was the beginning of my birthday month to pick an appropriate nail polish. I picked Birthday Wish Upon a Star that I found in an etsy store. I have to say honestly I am not a fan of the polish it was super thick and sticky.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment