Friday, February 28, 2014

Bedtime Story: Where is Love Biscuit by Alyssa Satin Capucilli

 
Synopsis: "Where is love, Biscuit? Discover all the wonderful places where love can be found in this delightful touch-and-feel adventure!"

My Review: This is a cute reminder that love is in everything around us. I am not a huge fan of the touch and feel part of this book because it is so small and with Munchkin being young it is hard for him to find the spots. On the other hand the book itself is nice and small and sturdy for his little hands and he can look at it on his own.
                  
 
My Rating: This book has become more popular as he has gotten older. I like the small size that he can pick up and read (hold and look at) himself. I give it a rating of Three Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment