Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Lie by Rathan Krueger
Table for Two by ER Pierce (After Dark)
I Love You All Year Long by Steve Metzger (Bedtime Story)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Lover From Hell
Listening is an Act of Love
Still Alice
Love, Lust and Letters
Hard as it Gets

 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
One Shark, No Swim by Lehua Parker - Kindle - 15%
100 Cupboards by ND Wilson - PB - on Page 35 of 289


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodein-Jones (Mount TBR)
Stone Cold Revenge by Jess Macallan (Mount TBR)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Another busy week this week, and another snow day stuck in the house with a busy toddler. I miss the days when I could just sit at home and read in peace sometimes. That said I did get quite a bit of reading done and I am happy with that and I have some books coming up that I am super anxious to get to reading.  Not to mention I have the Big Book Club Getaway in less than 2 weeks and I want to read some of the more recent releases by some of the authors I will get a chance to meet.

I painted my nails on Monday since it was such a busy weekend with the Super Bowl party. I found this polish in THIS Esty shop and was very excited to try it out. It is called Budding Love and is a thermal polish that turns pink when cold and white when warm.
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you read a TON! I sort of got stuck last week on a big book. Almost done though, and then maybe I can crank out a bunch again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually average between 3 and 5 books a week. Thank goodness for time in the office to read otherwise I wouldn't get nearly as much done. I have been finding myself avoiding big books lately, something I never use to do, but I see my shelf of TBR and I can't help but leave those big ones for later.

      Delete