Friday, November 15, 2013

Bedtime Story: Little Bear's Little Boat

 
Synopsis: "Little Bear loves his little boat. He rows it around Huckleberry Lake, fishing and dreaming. But then Little Bear begins to grow and grow, until one day he doesn’t fit in his little boat anymore! All children who experience growing pains will appreciate Little Bear’s predicament. And they will smile with satisfaction as the solution to his problem unfolds in simple, lyrical words and charming pictures from two award-winning picture-book creators."

My Review: I am so glad I picked up this book for Munchkin. It has such a sweet storyline and the illustrations are beautiful. I like how the story will help as my little man gets older and out grows toys, to convince him its time to pass them on. This is such a cute story I hope everyone reads it!
 
My Rating: This is such an adorable book, so many lessons wrapped up in it. I really enjoyed this book and hope it becomes one of Munchkin's favorites.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment