Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dewey Readathon - Hour 4 update

Yup been reading as much as a person possibly can with a toddler in the house! I managed to finish my first book Marriage Merger by Jennifer Probst (and kill the battery on my Nook in the process).
 
 
How is your Saturday going? Been reading? Cheering?
 
 
What's on deck next for me? I think some Minestrone soup with some tasty Italian bread (in honor of the book I just read set in Italy), a shower and maybe run a couple of errands to get Grandma & Munchkin out of the house for a bit.
 

Then its back to reading! I plan on finishing The Palace Library next! Thankfully it is on my Kindle so the Nook has time to charge ;)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo for finishing a book! You're doing great!

    I just finished my first book, too -- The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro. I was more than halfway through before I started reading this morning. I really enjoyed it!

    I hope your next book goes well, too, after a nice break.

    Team Otter Cheerleader, Joy
    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Job Joy! Thank you for stopping in and encouraging me to keep going! I hope you enjoy your next book as well!

      Delete