I can't believe I am finally able to participate after years of the schedule not working! I have my tea ready to go and my Nook turned to the page I am going to start with, warm fuzzy slippers and a spot secured on the couch!
They have a fun little survey to fill out on Dewey Readathon page so here it is . . .
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Rhode Island USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Finishing a series with Return to Shanhasson
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My mom and I are going to try making Kale chips this afternoon
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Well I am getting to participate in this because my Mom is here to entertain my 1 year old Munchkin all day, though it still might get a little loud LOL
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my first Dewey Readathon and I am looking forward to being able to get some reading finished and also meet some awesome new people!
I will be updating my progress every few hours or so (or at least each time I finish a book) and you can follow me here or on my Twitter page @Easternsunset9
Good luck to all the readers!