Friday, July 12, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 4

So while browsing the blogs I follow (mind you I am crazy behind on checking everyone's blogs out) I cam across this challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine and it sounded kind of fun.
 
 
Day 4 Post
 
What's the last book you flung across the room?
 
I make it a habit not to fling books across the room, especially the ones on my Nook or Kindle ;) but I did have a reading rut not to long ago where I read several disappointing books in a row. If it hadn't been on my Nook I may very well have flung Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater across the room (or let the cat chew on it a bit).  The characters drove me nuts, the story line drove me nuts, the writing style drove me nuts, all in all I was about batty by the time I finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment