Monday, October 17, 2011

Time for a Reading Update






Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!





What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken
About a Dragon by G.A. Aiken
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (review coming soon)
 
Currently Reading:
Last Dragon Standing - Nook - on page 14 of 371
Sabriel by Garth Nix - PB - on page 216 of 496
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke - PB - on page 18 of 348
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
Taste Me by Tamara Hogan - Nook - on Page 30 of 384
Next Books to be Read:
Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
Holes by Lewis Sachar - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
She Walks in Beauty by Lord Byron - Poetry/ 2011 Challenge
Divergent by Veronica Roth - Rhodie Readers Book Club
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So we had our first real book club meeting on Friday, unfortunately not too many people showed up but it was still fun! I will post some comments on my review of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
 
 
Sadly, I missed the Boston Book Festival on Saturday :( I came down with a nasty cold last week and was just starting to recover on Friday and Saturday, so I stayed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment