Monday, August 22, 2011

Making Reading Plans






Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!





I decided to join in this meme for my sanity and your own to keep track of what books have bookmarks in them!






What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner
O Captain My Captain by Walt Whitman
Nobody's Prize by Esther Friesner
Wyoming Wildfire by Elizabeth Lane
Little Mouse on the Prairie by Stephen Cosgrove
Night of Fire by Barbara Samuel (no review sorry)


Currently Reading:
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett - PB - on Page 92 of 331
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke - PB - on page 6 of 348
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - PB - on page 23 of 269

Next Books to be Read:
Grampa Lop by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
Sabriel by Garth Nix - YA/ 2011 Challenge
Road not Taken by Frost - Poetry/ 2011 Challenge
Bloodmaiden by Christine E. Schulze - Young Adult
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I did a lot of reading last week but not on my challenge books, I just haven't been in the mood for them lately. Hopefully this week I will at least get The Secret Garden done and Bloodmaiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment