Friday, August 26, 2011

Bedtime Story: Grampa-Lop

Synopsis from Goodreads: "Serendipity books have warmed the hearts of young and old for over two decades, becoming classics in children's literature. Each beloved tale teaches youngsters how to deal with the challenges of their world, providing them with positive solutions to difficult problems"

My Review: I absolutely love this one, its a tear jerker even though it is just a short little children's book.  I absolutely adored the stories my grandparents told and can't imagine anyone thinking it was a bad thing.  How can a little fantasy and magic be bad for a kid? A great message of love whether old or young and keeping a bit of magic in your lives.

My Rating: A great book, probably one of the more emotional ones of the serendipity set. It earns a rating of Four Paws!


Good Night, Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment