Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
My Pick:
 
The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken
Expected Release Date: September 6, 2011
Synopsis from Amazon: "I was raised for battle. And as the first daughter of a warrior family, I've earned my reputation the hard way. Yet now I fight alongside uncivilized male Northland dragons who think a female is only good for breeding and waiting back home in the cave. But it's the foolish and foolhardy who would try to stop me, Rhona the Fearless, from doing what I do best - destroying the enemies of my kind. So the smartest thing wily barbarian Vigholf the Abhorrent can do for me is stay out of my way as we risk all on a deadly mission in enemy territory. I don't care if he's fascinated by me, even though he is as attractive as he is resourceful. He's having far too much fun putting me in difficult situations and testing my sense of duty to the limit. And I'm going to enjoy challenging his insufferable confidence, outwitting his schemes, and making him surrender in the wildest ways... "


Another great book in the Dragon Kin Series! Love this series, what could be sexier than dragons that turn into handsome warriors?!

4 comments:

  1. I love her. G.A. Aiken/Shelly Laurenston is one my fav authors. I have all of her book. I saved room on my bookshelf for this one. I can't wait.

    Thanks for stopping by my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gobble her books up almost as fast as she can turn them out to us! I am kind of partial to the dragons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice cover! I haven't heard of this one before, but I really need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole series, but I think most of the books could be stand alone if you don't have time to read them all.

    ReplyDelete