Thursday, June 30, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Library Size & Soundtrack

Booking through Thursday is a weekly event hosted by Deb at BTT


This weeks Question is:
 
What’s the largest your personal library has ever been? What’s the greatest number of books you’ve ever owned at one time? (Estimates are fine.)
Is your collection NOW the biggest it’s ever been? Or have you down-sized?
What’s the fewest number of books you’ve ever owned (not counting your pre-reading years)?

I think currently my collection is the largest my library has ever been, but I don't have an exact count. I think currently I have roughly 550 to 600 books.  I don't ever remember not being surrounded by books or a pre-reading time. Even when I was a kid I had books and my parents had books.


Because I missed last week's question again:

What, if any, kind of music do you listen to when you’re reading? (Given a choice, of course!)

I listen to such a wide variety of music I can go from listening to country to hard rock, alternative to classical all in the same week.  Generally though when I am reading I like instrumental music. I listen to a lot of soundtracks and musical scores to movies.  I have made my own mixes from:

Musical Score to Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse
Soundtrack to August Rush

Also that same CD is:
Night Castle by Transiberian Orchestra
Amore by Andrea Bocelli

And my absolute favorite is
Rigoletto Soundtrack
If you ever get a chance to listen to this CD or see the movie take it! The movie is my absolute favorite!

2 comments:

  1. that's alot of books!

    I can't listen to music while reading, I get distracted.

    erika @ badass books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I have this problem where I can't get rid of books, at all! Even books I didn't enjoy all that much!

    I generally listen to the instrumental so the words don't distract me into singing along.

    Thanks for stopping by Erika

    ReplyDelete