Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday Reading List

   It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
Murder Past Due by Miranda James
The Monster in My Basement by Dave Preston (Bedtime Story)
Maids  by Katie Skelly (Graphic Novel)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Dracula
Jingle All the Way
A Real Royal ChristMess
When It's Right


Currently Reading:

Blind Search by Paula Munier - Audio/ Print - on page 32 of  340
Camelot Betrayal by Kiersten White - Ebook - on page 36 of 384



Pages Read/ Time Listened
850:08 Hours Listened (18:31 listened this week)
26,469 Pages Read (963 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I don't know where the time is going anymore.  This last week flew by and I barely managed to get bare minimum done in all aspects of life. But it ended up being a pretty fun weekend, especially for Munchkin, which was all worth it.  Of course this week will be just as crazy with elections and catch up from last week but I am hoping to get a good start on reading this month.  I will have my wrap up from October and my November TBR up later today or tomorrow.  I might be a little light on reviews for this month but it is so I can get December all set with lots of holiday books for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment