Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review



 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Queen's Peril
Max Spaniel: Dinosaur Hunt
Network Effect
Evvie Drake Starts Over


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 98 of 320
Realm by Alexandrea Weis - ebook - on page 46 of 397
The Ranger of Marzanna by Jon Skovron - print/ebook - on page 134 of 528



Pages Read/ Time Listened
459:31 Hours Listened (28:08 listened this week)
14,204 Pages Read (40 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
White Rose  - READ
Stealing Thunder (gift) - READ
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
#Frankenstein
The Book of Boy
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
Magic Bites - READ
Fantasy Lover
Night Pleasures
The Midnight Lie - READ
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
Ash and Quill
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
Smoke and Iron
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift)
The Worst Best Man - READ
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Beachside Beginnings (gift) - READ
Finding Forever
Uncommon Type
Red, White & Royal Blue
The Monster of Elendhaven - READ
Sorcery of Thorns - READ
Beach Read
One and Only Bob - READ
Network Effect - READ
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
The World According to Star Wars (gift) - READ
About That Kiss
The Ranger of Marzanna
The Betrothed - READ
Nightchaser - READ
Starbreaker - READ
A Heart of Blood and Ashes (gift)
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Queen's Peril - READ
This Will Kill That
One to Watch
Woven in Moonlight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yet again, it was another transitional week around here.  Munchkin started summer camp (which is more of a regular babysitter).  I tried to use last week to get some stuff taken care of at home before being back in the office full time but that didn't really happen, work was just too crazy for me to accomplish anything.  I did however finally get my nails done again, and it is surprising how much more put together I feel just having that one little thing done.

In book news, due to having to run Munchkin back and forth, I am getting a lot more audio book time in.  I will probably continue leaning heavily on audio books in the car until I can catch up in the office and be able to read ebooks  a bit more. There are so many books I want to read right now! I haven't been doing the best job of reading the books that I have purchased in the past 3 years, but I did just go through and purge my shelves a bit, so I will have to go through my list some time this week and clear it out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment