Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Race the Sands by Sarah Beth Durst
Rascal by Jean-Luc Delgin (Graphic Novel)
Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur (Poetry Month)
The Alekizou and His Terrible Library Plot by Nancy Turgeon (Bedtime Story)
Love's Recipe by Mila Nicks (Date Night/ After Dark)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Welcome to Moonlight Harbor
Artificial Condition
Winter at the Beach
The Deep - DNF 30%


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 43 of 320
Starbreaker by Amanda Bouchet - Ebook - on page 178 of 448



Pages Read/ Time Listened
331:44 Hours Listened (22:58 listened this week)
11,359 Pages Read (NONE this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
White Rose  - READ
Stealing Thunder (gift)
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
#Frankenstein
The Book of Boy
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
Magic Bites - READ
Fantasy Lover
Night Pleasures
The Midnight Lie
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
Ash and Quill
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
Smoke and Iron
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift)
The Worst Best Man
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Beachside Beginnings (gift)
Finding Forever
Uncommon Type
Red, White & Royal Blue
The Monster of Elendhaven
Sorcery of Thorns - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Once again, we are settling into this new normal, we found out that I am going to have to finish teaching Munchkin his final trimester of school. Yes it was expected, but looking at another 2 months of trying to teach and work, just isn't all that inspiring. I have also found myself having to work later and later into the night to get my office work done. but we are starting to find a bit of a routine, I teach Munchkin all morning, and after lunch he plays a bit while I get some office emails done, then we do some kind of activity together, and finally I put on my headphones and pound out as much work as possible in the afternoon and into the evening, Hubby cooks dinner and I finish up work about bedtime and then clean up the house after Munchkin heads to bed.  The amount of time available for reading is really hard to find but I am still finding it here and there, especially audio books.

I am trying to get better about pre-scheduling blog posts for when I get too busy at home to get them up, I did good with last week but still need to work on plans for this week and next week.  It is almost Children's Book Week!! We also have the Medievalathon, Bout of Books and Tome Topple readathons coming up this next month! Hopefully I will be able to find more time to read in the coming months.

I hope that you are all finding peace with your new normal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment