Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Drum that Beats Within Us by Mike Bond
Brushalot: A Tale of the Tooth Fairy by Ian Wilms (Bedtime Story)
Mister Black by P.T. Michelle (Date Night/After Dark)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Bird and The Blade - DNF 60%
A Heart so Fierce and Broken
Plum Crazy Vol. 2
The Last Bit Bear
Brushalot
A Little Book of Hygge


Currently Reading:
The Very, Very Far North by Dan Bar-el - Print - on page 36 of 265
A Winter's Promise by Christelle Dabos - Audio - on page 163 of 468
Belle Revolte by Linsey Miller - Print - on page 76 of 384



Pages Read/ Time Listened
63:13 Hours Listened (21:47 listened this week)
1,878 Pages Read (277 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Drum that Beats Within Us - READ
A Heart so Fierce and Broken - READ
Nameless Queen - READ
The Raven's Tale (gift)
Steel Crow Saga
The Language of Fire


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was such a busy week last week but it was still a really productive week.  I have been swamped at the office so haven't gotten much reading time done there but I have been listening to a lot of audio books at home while cleaning.  I did have my first DNF of the year, while I may pick it up again some time but for now I really just wasn't that invested in The Bird and the Blade.  I almost DNFed a couple others but did push through and finish.  I just have so many books I am excited to read, I don't have time to spend on books I am not that into.  Do you DNF books often?

I also had a bit of an oops, I forgot that I had purchased The Language of Fire from an individual and it arrived right after I had purchased Steel Crow Saga, it threw off my 1 book a week limit but I am okay with that right now as I have read all the previous books I purchased this month so far.  I haven't been the best about reading books already on my TBR but I have been swamped with eARCs of some of my most anticipated releases early this year so I have been focusing on getting those read as quickly and timely as possible.  How do you balance requested review reading and TBR reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment