Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Hero Born by Jin Yong
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Quiet Girl in a Noisy World by Debbie Tung (Graphic Novel)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

I Will Fight Monsters for You
The Strange Case of the Alchemists Daughter - DNF
The Monsters We Deserve
Queen of Blood
Postcards from the War
It's a Christmas Thing
A Thousand Roads Home
The Missing Bookshop

Currently Reading:

The Resurrectionist by E.B. Hudsbeth - Print- on page 31 of 208
The Sasquatch Escape by Suzanne Selfors - Audio - 10%


Pages Read/ Time Listened
500:49 Hours Listened (23:42 listened this week)
27,285 Pages Read (734 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
WarDance
Warsong
Year One
Girl Who Drank the Moon
King of Scars
Dactyl Hill Squad
The Darkdeep
Lord of the Fading Lands
Shadow of Doubt
Gates of Stone
A Conspiracy of Truths
Viper
Vortex Visions
Through the White Wood
Descendant of the Crane
Dark Harmony
The Sea Queen
The Mountain of Kept Memory
Metamorphica
Misfits of Avalon Vol. 1
Misfits of Avalon Vol. 2
The Sea King
Ride Hard
Ride Rough
Ride Wild
Force of Attraction
Primal Force
Rival Forces
A Rogue by Any Other Name
A Scot in the Dark
The Day of the Duchess
The Pirate Bride
Man Made Boy
This Monstrous Thing
Dear Santa
An Endless Christmas
Christmas Magic
Falling Softly
Christmas Town
The Christmas Star
Gris Grimly's Frankenstein
The Strange Case of the Alchemist's Daughter
We Hunt the Flame
Romanov
Dreaming the Bear
Monsters
The Monsters We Deserve
Strange Star
Ghostly Tales from the Lost Summer of 1816
Storm and Fury
Honeybees and Frenemies
Master & Apprentice
The Chosen
The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend
Mortal Engines
Evvie Drake Starts Over
Merciful Crow
The Bridge Kingdom
Darkdawn
A Crash of Fate
Black Spire
Capturing the Devil
The Testaments
The Missing Bookshop
The Warrior Moon
A Thousand Roads Home
The Sasquatch Escape
The Lonely Lake Monster
Ink
The Blacksmith Queen
Klaus Vol. 2
Molly and the Cat Cafe
Plum Crazy Vol. 2
Plum Crazy Vol. 3
Plum Crazy Vol. 4
A Walk One Winter Night
Loving My Actual Christmas
A Family Under the Christmas Tree
The White Christmas Inn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I know I said I wasn't going to be picking up anymore books but my order from bookoutlet came in this last week along with a swap package so I added another 11 books to my TBR! Yikes! I am officially on a book buying ban for the next week and a half until the Fall in Love with New England romance convention.  With that said, I am super happy with my reading progress this last week! I read several of my new books, re-read a book and read a couple of requested reviews!  I still have a lot of books I want to read this month and want to keep the momentum going.  I have been reading some darker, spookier books lately but it has been nice to break it up with some lighter Christmas stories too.  I do have a lot of reviews to catch up on now though, so that is what I am off to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment