Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Top 5 Wednesday: What You Want to See

Top 5 Wednesday is a group on Goodreads hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes on Youtube.


So Sam who selects Top 5 Wednesday topics is still on a much deserved hiatus, so I thought I would post my own.  I want to flip the tables a bit on you.  Instead of me posting a top 5 something or other, I want to know the top 5 things you would like to see here.  October 1st I will have been blogging for 9 years and I feel like I need something fresh to break up all the reviews, but honestly I am drawing a bit of a blank.  

So what are the top 5 things you would like to see on my blog? Would you like to see more tags or memes? Or how about more personal posts like Fun with Munchkin and Crafty Times? Some book subscription box unboxings?  Or maybe you want recommendation posts or discussion posts.  I look forward to hearing what you would prefer to read on my blog and I promise to take everything under consideration and attempt as many as I can.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment