Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Snowhook by Jo Storm
The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
Pete the Cat's Got Class by James Dean (Bedtime Story)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Even the Darkest Star
Who In the World is Carmen Sandiego
Boo's Dinosaur
Stick Man
Ruin of Kings - DNF at 45 %
Warprize


Currently Reading:
Uprooted by Naomi Novik - Audio - 36%
Dreadful Young Ladies & Other Stories by Kelly Barnhill - Print - on page 15 of 304



Pages Read/ Time Listened
62:04 Hours Listened (4:27 listened this week)
2,983 Pages Read (928 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Dragon of Ash & Stars
The Snow Gypsy
Book Nerds & Boyfriends
WarDance
Warsong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am super surprised with how much reading I managed to get in during such a busy week. I really hope that I can keep it up. As much as I love football, I am kind of glad that the season is now over (and that Hubby's team won so I don't have to deal with a grump until next season starts) and we can slow things down a bit at home and maybe have a few relaxing weekends before baseball starts for Munchkin.

I was starting to feel a bit slumpy later in the week, I think it was mostly just due to the crazy amount of stress piling up, but I decided to pick up Warprize, an old favorite that I recently purchased the full series in print. It pulled me right back and gave me something to look forward to after hosting 2 parties in 2 days.  I am looking forward to a week of clean up and recover and then a nice quiet weekend (maybe a trip to the bookstore too).

No comments:

Post a Comment