Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

White Stag by Kara Barbieri
Zog by Julia Donaldson (Early Reader)
Nightchaser by Amanda Bouchet (After Dark Romance)
The Lost Queen by Signe Pike


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Words We Don't Say - DNF
White Stag
My Lady's Choosing
Poppy War


Currently Reading:
Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst - Print/Kindle - on page 88 of 304
I'd Rather Be Reading by Anna Bogle - Print - on page 63 of 160




Pages Read/ Time Listened
30:42 Hours Listened (18:57 listened this week)
676 Pages Read (499 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Snow Gypsy
Book Nerds & Boyfriends
WarDance
Warsong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was not as great of a reading week as I had hoped, but I did get a big chunky books read this week so that was huge!  I also got a little bit back into the swing of things, I am nearly caught up on reviews and have a few blog posts ready to go. I am nearly caught up at work and the house is back to normal. I am just spending this week trying to catch up on card orders and trying to find some bit of planner peace. 

I am struggling a bit settling into the books I am reading, I keep getting distracted by all the books on my shelves I still want to read. I think this is a pretty common issue when you refresh or re-organize your shelves, long lost books are now screaming for attention. Thank goodness we have a long weekend coming up and I can settle in for some reading time!

No comments:

Post a Comment