Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

American Street by Ibi Zoboi (Audio Book Review)
Summer Treasure by Margaret McNamara (Early Reader)
Dear Teacher by Amy Husband (Bedtime Story)
Monstress Vol. 2: The Blood by Marjorie M. Liu (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Ban This Book
Heir to the Shadows
Prince's Gambit
David Goes to School

Currently Reading:

Scythe by Neal Shusterman - Print - on page 265 of 435
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee - Print - on page 37 of 513




 Books to be Read Soon:

Pages Read/ Time Listened
150:23 Hours (about 6 Days) Listened (18:48 listened this week)
38,100 Pages Read (620 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently TBR
Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder
Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Saga Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton
Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
How to Tame a Willful Wife by Christy English
New World: Rising by Jennifer Wilson
The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
And I Darken by Kiersten White
Finding Wonders by Jeannine Atkins
World Mythology in Bite Sized Chunks by Mark Daniels
Eliza and Her Monster by Francesca Zappia
Turning Pointe by Katherine Locke
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Windwitch by Susan Dennard
Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon
Frogkisser by Garth Nix
Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen
Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac
Princess Leia: Royal Rebel by Calliope Glass
Northern Exposure by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr
Southern Comfort by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr
Eastern Ambitions by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr
Western Ties by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr
American Street by Ibi Zoboi
Pax by Sara Pennypacker
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
The Beast's Garden by Kate Forsyth
Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
The Misfits by James Howe
Totally Joe by James Howe
Addie on the Inside by James Howe
Also Known as Elvis by James Howe
Viking Warrior Rebel by Asa Maria Bradley
New Leash on Love by Debbie Burns
Puss Without Boots by Shari L. Tapscott
Monstress Vol. 2 by Marjorie M. Liu
Everyone is an Aliebn when ur are an Aliebn too by Jomny Sun
The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
Saints Blood by Sebastien de Castell
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman



Books Read From My Shelves




Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It doesn't seem like I got much reading done last week until you look at the amount of time listened.  I am so glad I have the ability to listen to audio books! I was super busy last week with cleaning the house (yes it still stinks like skunk a little bit) and getting ready for Munchkin's 5th Birthday Party this weekend.  

I am trying to kick off my Bout of Books today, but I will not be in the office much as Munchkin and I will be heading to a Planetarium about an hour away so that we can watch the eclipse.

I hope you all have a wonderful reading week!

2 comments:

  1. I need to listen to more audio books. When I can't sit down to read a paper book I could still be reading. I need to remember this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love audio books, it took a while to get used to them and there are still times when they just aren't working for me but for the most part I can do just about anything but write when listening to an audio book (and of course have no one talking to me).

      Delete