Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tea Time Tuesday: Restocking the Cupboard

This is a new series of blog posts to share my love of tea and some discoveries I am making as I dive more into that love. (And honestly, what goes better with books than a nice cup of tea?)
 
 
So a couple of months ago I went through my tea cupboard and cleared out some of the tea I don't enjoy as much anymore since my tastes of changed.  I still have plenty of tea in my cabinets but with so many sales going on now I thought I would place a couple of orders.  A large portion of this will also be for gifts too for my fellow tea drinkers.
 
 
I have never ordered from David's Tea before but I really wanted to give them a try so I placed a little order.
I picked up a couple ounces of Swamp Water Tea, some tea lip butter in hot chocolate and apple and a tea advent calendar.



Republic of Tea is one of my favorite places to get my tea from, they have such a wide variety of tea and I really love the individual packs, they are great to slip into my purse or into a pen pal letter.

I ordered a dozen individuals (I think they call it a sample box), I also ordered 2 pillow boxes of one of their holiday teas, and a Downtown Abbey sampler pillow box, a travel tin set (each tin holds I think 6 tea bags) and then a perfect scoop because I always use too much loose tea.
 
 
 
What was your most recent tea purchase? 

No comments:

Post a Comment