Monday, November 21, 2016

Magic Tree House: Book 40 - Eve of the Emperor Penguin

Welcome to Magic Tree House Monday!

Each Monday (other than when special events are planned) I will review one book of the Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne.
 
 
Book 40 sends Jack and Annie on a mission to Antarctica to discover the final secret to happiness, but they must find the secret before it is too late for Merlin.
 
 
My Review: This book was definitely an up tick in the series for me, it has recently been on the down swing but this brought it back up for me. This is the final book in the four book mini set in the series where Jack and Annie had to find the secrets to happiness to cheer up Merlin. For a change there are adults concerned about how kids got to be there on their own instead of just agreeing to help them. I enjoyed the journey and the final secret of happiness is a good one and certainly did the trick. I am looking forward to the next adventures.  
 
My Rating: I am so happy that this series improved again with this book, I was starting to worry that I was growing bored but those few books just weren't for me. This one however was great and I really love the message in it.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment