Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tasty Attempts: Creamy Chicken & Mushrooms

I am now posting Tasty Attempts every other Tuesday. The posts will include a variety of recipes, maybe some of them turn out tasty, maybe others are failed attempts.
 
 
I am on a mission to use my crockpot more this year, my only issue is that it seems to finish too early even on the low setting. I am going to try to have Hubby either start it when he gets up or turn it off before he leaves for work (it is still hot by the time Munchkin and I get home).  I found a recipe for Creamy Portabella Chicken on Pinterest, it was a simple 3 ingredient recipe that I could dump in the crock pot on my way out the door in the morning (I even used chicken that was still mostly frozen). I added a few of my own herbs and spices.
 
 
We had it on egg noodles but it would be great with rice or on its own.


No comments:

Post a Comment