Thursday, November 10, 2016

Pen to Paper: Holiday Shipping Deadlines

 
 
I am a little late getting this post up today, but I am blaming it on the space cadet feeling I get when I am sick and taking meds.  Anyway, I wanted to  make sure I got this post up because the holidays are coming and some of the international shipping deadlines are coming even faster.  So while I am marking my own calendar I figured I would share these dates with you so you can mark yours.
 
For mail within the US via USPS
 
The standard post deadline is December 15th
The First Class deadline is December 20th
The Priority Deadline is December 21st
and the Priority Express Deadline is December 23rd
 
Now if you are like me and have friends internationally here are a couple of deadlines to keep in mind too. The dates do depend on location but the dates I am posting are the earliest dates (for some countries you might have a couple more days)
 
First Class & Priority International deadline is December 1st
Priority Express International deadline is December 8th (Africa & central/South America is the 1st)
Global Express deadline is December 15th (Africa & Central/South America is the 8th)
 
 
And please don't forget our men and women serving in the military! We have already passed the standard post deadline but you still have time to get your care packages to them.
 
The First Class and Priority Mail deadline is December 9th (in most cases)
The Priority Mail Express Military Service deadline is December 16th (in most cases)
 
 
 
You can also use UPS services for packages
 
The 3 Day select deadline is December 19th
2 Day Air deadline is December 21st
Next Day Air is December 22nd (unless extra is paid for Sat. Delivery then 23rd but please avoid doing this, as Christmas Eve is on a Saturday and it isn't very often the drivers get so spend this day with their families).
 
 
 
 
So mark your calendars because holiday shipping season is coming very quickly, I know I like to get things sent ahead of the rush so I will be working on this over the weekend and next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment