Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday Reading List

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review


Day of the Dragon King by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Anathema by Meg Jensen
The Storm by Akiko Miyakoshi
A Tale of Two Dragons by G.A. Aiken (After Dark)
The Foolish Tortoise by Richard Buckley (Early Reader)
Little Cloud by Eric Carle (Bedtime Story)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Sinner = 3pts
Beauty Sleep = 5pts
The Grumble Bee = 1pt
Interrupting Chicken = 1pt
Return of the Jedi = 1pt
Force Awakens = 1pt
Party Princess = 3pts
 
Currently Reading:

The Fairy Boy of Calton Hill by Sean-Paul Thomas - Kindle - 16%

 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
150 points + 15 points earned = 165 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 589
Total Points Spent this Year: 424

Pages Read/ Time Listened
105:17 Hours Listened (6:04 listened this week)
19,716 Pages Read (624 this week)

Books Added to Shelves




Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Boy talk about a really crazy couple of months, I feel like I have been running nonstop since I got over being sick in March! Last week was not a great reading week but it was still a busy week. On Wednesday Sarah J. Maas came to our local Barnes and Noble for a discussion and signing.  While Throne of Glass wasn't my favorite series, the things I have heard about A Court of Thorns and Roses sounds a little more my taste. Of course it was a pretty big to do (and I will have a complete post on the book events later this month), and Munchkin had to come with me. I thought for sure he would throw a fit and we would have to leave but he was so unbelievably good and so many people around us were really impressed with how well he did and he wasn't even shy and talked to Sarah! For how much fun it was, it was a late night and an exhausting day for both of us.  The rest of the week was spent recovering and chores, and then a crazy busy weekend after.

2 comments:

  1. Yay For Munchkin! He's becoming quite the little book hound! When I went and saw Sarah J Maas it was crazy too. We were there so late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really created a little book lover! I guess I won't hesitate to take him to some other book functions too. I figured it would be busy and it wasn't going to break my heart if I had to leave but it worked out just fine.

      Delete