Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Polar Bears Past Bedtime by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Princess in Waiting by Meg Cabot
Before the Fairytale: Horse Feathers by Iscah
For the Love of Letters by Samara O'Shae (Pen to Paper)
Marked by Elisabeth Naughton (After Dark)
An Airplane Ride Over Newport by Richard Grosvenor
The Ferry Home by Debbie Kaiman Tillinghast

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Princess Lessons = 5pts
Project Princess = 5pts
Waking the Merrow = 3pts
Vorn the Onyx = 5pts
Tale of Two Dragons - 3pts
Falling for Her = 3pts

 
Currently Reading:



 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
109 points + 24 points = 133 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 388
Total Points Spent this Year: 259

Pages Read/ Time Listened
73:09 Hours Listened (none listened this week)
12,300 Pages Read (1,192 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am finally a little more on the mend, still have a nasty cough but from what it sounds like I will have it for at least a month or two.  But I was able to get back to reading a little more last week! I also got some more work done on the RI Author event all month this month (don't forget to enter the giveaway - and stop by for more). I will be finishing up the last couple of books for the event this week and interviewing at least one author this week.  I have another author event to attend on Saturday so I hope to be able to tell you about it next Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Two more months of coughing?! I'm so sorry, Ang! At least the rest of it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, this cold season out here has been awful! At least I didn't end up with pneumonia, it sounds like several who had the flu ended up with it. I only got a case of bronchitis, so I guess I lucked out a little! Thank goodness Hubby didn't catch anything and Munchkin only has a little bit of sniffles!

      Delete