Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
A Highlander of Her Own by Melissa Mayhue
The Best Chef in Second Grade by Katharine Kenah (Early Reader)
Sixteen Runaway Pumpkins by Dianne Ogiltree (Bedtime Story)
Bunnicula by James Howe (Re-Read)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Help = 3pts
Highlander's Destiny = 5pts
Cherry Cola Christmas = 3pts
Picturing Christmas = 3pts



 
Currently Reading:





 Books to be Read Soon:

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - Mount TBR/ Series Challenge

 

Total Points Earned
77 Points + 14 earned = 91 Points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
49,283 pages read (986 read this week)
183:46 listening time (18:16 listened this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a crazy, insane week last week! There was so much crammed into the first 3 days I barely had time to sit or eat or sleep. But Thursday I had my surgery and it went well. I am recovering well but it took a few days to even be able to function enough to read. I am now getting back up and around. I have a few days to get some reading done while Munchkin is at preschool then by mid-week the goal is to start easing back into my work schedule.

I hope you all had a great week last week and have a wonderful one this week!

2 comments: