Saturday, August 8, 2015

July Nail Art Share

I had a great nail art month this month. I was really inspired and creative for a change. I am still having an issue getting the polish to even last through the work week but I still really enjoy being creative on Sundays and then Wednesday or Thursday I paint just a solid color to get me through the rest of the week.
 
 
 
 
I try to do something for 4th of July celebrations and this was what I came up with this year, granted it took me over 2 hours to get it done!
 
 
 
Is there anything that screams summer more than watermelon?! I was pretty happy with how these turned out, but if I do them again there are a couple things I will be tweaking.
 
 
I finally got a chance to get together with one of my best friends and she saw how much stress I have been under and wanted to pamper me. So she did my nails and they are so simple and elegant, I loved them.
 
 
At the end of that week I ended up breaking a nail and ripping it hallway up the nail bed. It hurt just to have the air touching it, let alone use the keyboard. So I came up with the idea to use a set of my pre-painted false nails from this Etsy Shop. I love her nails because she has the active length which are perfect for me and they are always beautifully done.
 
 
And finally last weekend I totally freaked out that it was August and summer was quickly coming to an end. So I wanted something really bright and summery.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love the watermelon ones! So cute! Sorry you ripped your nail. That's the worst. At least you had some darling false nails for that week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received so many comments on the watermelon ones, I will definitely have to keep them in mind for next year! I am always ripping my nails, I guess they must be fragile or I am too rough on my hands!

      Delete